Friday 25 January 2013

Day 13...

Oh my goodness!! Today I think I have been having withdrawal symptoms from lack of exercise!  That is something I thought I would never say!

I went to my exercise session today and really worked hard, and actually made myself sick!  But it was alright, it was happy sick!  

What I ate today... 24th January 2013

Breakfast...

Something new!  I banana and 2 egg pancake with strawberries and a drizzle of honey. (very filling)

Lunch...

This was like having a take out!! It was the mixed vegetables left over from yesterdays dinner! (they were really nice)

Dinner...

Fresh mixed salad with cod and broccoli omelette. (really yummy!)

Snack...

Mixed fruit cocktail with 2 crispbread, 2 table spoons of nutella with strawberry and banana slices.


Today I have loved eating what I have, especially the new creation... flaked cod, broccoli, chilli and whisked egg...all made into an omelette.  It actually tasted like a fish cake.  Really nice, will be making this again!  

The other thing I am loving eating is the crispbread with the nutella on, with the added banana or strawberry its amazing.  I think it tastes like kit kat!  

My mood today was a little low this morning, but not because of my new change in my life.. no no I am loving this!  No the blighted women that I am right now!  I know and am aware that it affects me like this, so I need to try and stay mega positive and happy.. I will not feel sad or low, I am loving what I am doing and am working so hard to get to my goal.  After the exercise session, where I really pushed myself I felt really high!  But that is what exercise does! AAAaarrrrrrgghhhh I love it!!! 

So am now feeling really happy and pleased that I did another exercise session.  Its another day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)