Sunday 28 April 2013

Busy ..... busy.... busy.....

Well I am really busy right now, studying with The Open University.  I have a lot of reading to do for two modules and I have to write two essays all before 22nd May!!  I think I will have to pull my finger out! 


This is me studying!  Books everywhere !!  Trying to get on with it..... slowly and methodically does it!

Off to Thorpe Park tomorrow.... I will take some photo's and post them when I can get on next.  Hope it does not rain.. Han will still enjoy it regardless rain or shine I think!

I have been trying to eat salads as I love them!  Here are a few of the ones I have made and eaten recently...


Green leaf salad with vine tomatoes, cucumber, baby beetroot, red onions, sesame seeds, spring onions, garlic and herb soft cheese shapes.... drizzled with a little Ceaser salad dressing.



 Green leaf salad, vine tomatoes, sesame seeds, baby beetroot, spring onions drizzled with Ceaser salad dressing.  With French style tuna and mediteranian tuna.

I have been drinking more too... I am into lemon Lipton's Ice tea, I cannot get enough of it!  Oh and also been drinking fresh apple juice...with my iron supplements.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)