I am really enjoying this stitching journey I am on right now.... I feel honoured to be able to stitch such beautiful designs.
1. Louisa Coulimore, a stunning Bristol orphanage red sampler.
2. Miss Mary Lea, a rather large beautiful sampler with plenty to see, I especially like the little cute animals.
3. Mary Brown 1765, a beautiful design with such lovely colours.
4. Eliza Skelton 1820, this is a really unusual sampler I really enjoyed stitching.
5. Jenifer Gilbert 1818, I really loved this sampler as I enjoyed the embroidery part a lot.
6. Sarah Braizear 1829, this was a special Limited Edition and also the 2018 Queen Of May sampler.
7. In progress!!