Friday 17 July 2015

Happy just stitching...

                                       


Hello happy friends...

I filmed Han being happy today! I know we are rather silly... She made me smile so I captured it! And yes ... My voice is on there too!



Do you like the lovely lilacs? They are from my mums garden and smell lovely.

                                      


So when I could I have been stitching... Yes unfortunately still in pain, but never mind!   Life is too short to worry about the pain I am in... So I am not!! 

Here is what I have been stitching...

I have finished the adorable Stitchers Anon design called The Humble Bumble Bee.... It was a joy to stitch.

I think is where I left off with you all last time...










It was stitched on 32 count hand dyed fabric, 1 over 1 with DMC threads.

I started a new design today... Another Stitchers Anon design, it's called Scent of Ginger and is a Christmas design! Ha ha not sure but today felt Christmassy so thought why not, so I did! Ha ha 

Here is my journey so far....






That is where I am now... It's almost finished!! I am stitching this one on 14 count flax Aida using DMC threads and it's a lot of fun!!

Got to show you all something pretty amazing!! Way back in March when it was Mother's Day here in England.  Han got me a lovely balloon... To be different!! And look!! It's still here!! Gone down a little...


So I think I will finish the stitching I am doing tomorrow...so then what to do?? Oooh I could start something new??!! Omg yes!! I love starting new things! 

But then get a little guilty as I have things waiting to be finished! Hmmm maybe I should finish Yellow Submarine by Blackbird designs first? Hmmm well I did leave it looking like an elephant..

Look!!


Ha ha !!

Hope your all well and smiling?
Happy smiles to you all and I hope you all have a smiley weekend :)
Xx
Back soon...


13 comments:

  1. I'm sure whatever you choose to work on will be great! You're making lovely progress and had a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching ,sorry you are still in pain I wish you will soon be better hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Et bien Jacquie tu brodes l'été et ensuite l'hiver ,c'est génial!
    Ces belle fleurs se nomme fleurs a papillon en France,car elles attirent beaucoup de papillons
    pendant l'été.
    BIZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Xmas project! The little gingerbread house is soo cute! And hey, there are only 160 days left until Xmas so why not a Xmas project... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching Jacquie....love the bumble bee and Christmas design...love the flowers too...your bumble bees would love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your beautiful finish! LOVE your Christmas gingerbread house:)))) Fun to think cooler weather & the holidays. Its hot here! I did laugh out load when I read you had left off your project looking like an elephant - LOL! Prayers for your pain to go all away sweet Jacquie!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jacquie, I am sorry the pain continues to plague you.
    Han is a dear to cheer you.
    What wonderful stitching you have.
    I would finish the Yellow Submarine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must finish the Yellow Elephant! It's such a sweet design. I love both of those Stitchers Anon designs, there's something about them I think is so striking.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet finish and a lovely start on Scent of Ginger ")

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jacquie, all your embroidery are beautiful!
    I'm sorry that you're still in pain, but I like that you take an optimistic!
    That's right!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jacquie. I'm sorry you're still feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. Your stitching is, as usual, very pretty. You rock!
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bumble bee saying and design. Congrats on the finish! I also love the Christmas ones. Gingerbread (houses, men, etc.) are one of my favorites. I'd finish the yellow submarine before starting something else. Hope you feel better soon.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bee design is lovely and very seasonal. Unlike the Christmas one! Which is equally lovely.
    You must continue with your Yellow Elephant next, I think.
    I did tell you that we had one of those balloons which lasted an entire year?

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)