Friday 31 July 2015

Gosh time flies.....

Hello lovely lovely happy friends :)

No excuse! I should of done an up date sooner... Cannot believe how much time has passed by... Soon we will be in August!

What have I been up to?? 
Stitching!! Yes been stitching!! 

I had just started the wonderful Scarlet Letter design, Mary Gail.  I love love love it!! That is pretty much all I have been doing. I cannot put it down! 

I am really enjoying the challenge of stitching on 45 count linen too.

Here is my journey so far...

What it will look like....












That is pretty much where I am up to..... It's been wonderful stitching this.  Oh yes one thing I have noticed, my scissors are naff!! Oh they are new, I think I won them in a competition ages ago...

These, the ones in this picture...


Well just don't like them! So jon the sweetie got me another pair! I seem to get on better with the scissors with the longer front...

How pretty are my new scissors?!


Ok.... That is it!! Ha ha nothing else to tell you at the moment... Oh but soon I want to talk about lovely fabrics. Oooh fabrics! 

Happy smiles to you all :)
Until my next up date!!
Xxx

11 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you have made great progress already. Gorgeous sampler xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stitching up a storm with Mary and her Invisible Man Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress Jacquie! Looking great! I hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project and gorgeous progress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching and progress Jacquie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're more ambitious than me. Beautiful stitching.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe how much you've got done. I'd still be on the outline. I'm such a slow stitcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely sampler you did a great choice:) And who would not love a new pair scissors -were eally cant have too many of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've really got to grips with the smaller count, what amazing progress you have made. well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress and your new scissors look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)