Wednesday 16 March 2016

Laughter is good for you....


Hello happy smiley friends.....

Thought I would share something rather silly with you all.  Han and Caterina have started a YouTube channel and started with doing something called the whisper challenge? New to me!! I watched their clip and laughed so much my jaw ached! So me being me I wanted to join in the fun! 

Below there is two clips... Han and Caterina then Han and I.... Oooh I have to tell you all when you watch Han and I, I am sorry but my voice is rather loud! Turn down the volume!!

It was just a silly funny thing to do, I actually really enjoyed it! 

If you watch them, please leave a comment....even if it's gosh you are loud! Ha ha here is hoping it puts a smile on you faces? 

Normal service with my stitching will resume shortly!! Just wanted to share this with you all... 







Ha ha 

8 comments:

  1. I never laugh so hard in my life. You where so funny you three. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to do..l I am giggling just thinking about it! Ha ha
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  2. The whole discussion is hilarious, both discussions but you and your daughter should be more able to communicate don't you think?LOL!Juat joking!!!!! Bytheway is Caterina Greek?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Ha ha it made me smile and giggle a lot! Caterina is Potugese.. I love her accent.
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  3. They say laughter is the best medicine, after all that laughing you should be getting much better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol that was a riot! I like how your video had so many more curse words ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a window into the future when you are stone deaf and Han is shouting at you "CAN YOU HEAR ME MO-THER?"
    Great to hear all three of you having fun together.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)