Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday 22 nd January 2014.....

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Its the middle of the week!

Hope your all fine?

Me...I am GREAT!!

Feeling good and happier with things.. yeah! :)

Ok so what has changed?  To be honest not a lot!  I guess because I has some structure again in my life.  I know what I am doing and where I am going...  Oh not to the shops or anything! ha ha  I mean with my life!  I feel happier as I am exercising again and eating healthier again too... I just 'feel' good :)  I tell you its those endorphin's that I release doing exercise.  Release away I say!!

Today I have not been out apart from the pool and taking Han to college.  A day in!  I did plan on doing stitching...after I completed my maths homework, you know as a job well done.  Well hmmm.... took me practically all day to do the maths homework!  Seriously!  The tutor sets loads of homework... I guess I dont mind as I have to practice what I do in class.  And I guess by spending all day on it gives me a chance to understand it fully.  So yes maths homework, it was about ratio... lol in Germany this is actually a shop name! Feel better its out of the way.

Right food, what have I been up to?  Yes I am completing my little book.  I like it as its giving me a different focus.



 Yes for breakfast I did have another banana shake, forgot to take a damn photo :(  I will get around it to it...

Lunch I changed things a little and kind of experimented.  A little while ago I bought a small tin of tuna but it was in chilli flakes and oil.  Never seen it before so thought I would try it.  Got one of my Ikea crackers out, broke it up and put a thin layer of light philli on the kind or arranged the tuna on the top.  Now I did not feel the effects of the chilli at first, but oh when I finished eating I did!  My mouth was hot!


Late afternoon I ate 2 hard boiled eggs.... hmmm that I forgot to mention in the book!  Now that is naughty of me! Just forgot I guess.


With not eating meat now I am very conscious that I should be eating a varied amount of vitamins and complicated stuff like that... so I like eating odd things so who knows what else I will come up with!

Dinner was more of my yummy home made spicy bean soup.  I had to make another pan of it as I had eaten the first one!  


When I come back from the pool I did have some more soup... in a mug :)


I seem to have a theme running at the moment with what I am eating... its chilli!!  Well I did read that it is good for you, helps in some way I think... I will look this up.

And yes went to the pool in the evening and did the walking up and down and backwards, bike legs and swing legs... did all that.  I will get me knee stronger.  The bonus is after all that I then was able to sit a chill in the steam room.  Oh that is bliss, I love it.

Tomorrow I have a long session with my physio... not really looking forward to that :(  I will no doubt tell you all about it tomorrow!

Relaxing now, catching up with Han... oh yes she has a blog if you want to take a look!  Its actually quite good and I like what she does.  She is more a photo picture person and me well.... anything goes!


Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)