Monday 25 March 2013

Day 72...



What I ate today... Monday 25th March 2013

Breakfast...

Egg (dry fried) on 1 slice of thin bread, smeared with ketchup.


Lunch...

Erm... nothing :(



Dinner...

1 big Mac and 1 small fries... 

(no photo... was too interested in tasting the burger!)





Well another 'crazy' day as far as food goes!  So managed to eat breakfast, although it does not actually look very appetising... it was! ... then lost the plot for lunch... and evening dinner was something really really BAD!! lol  I know what some are going to say about WHY I chose to eat Mc Donalds today... no it was not due to me craving wrong foods, nope!! It was down to the fact that I fancied it, although I know it was not a good choice, I still made that choice... and look... its not every day I make this choice!  I did think about it, I am not feeling guilty, I enjoyed it!  And that is all really!  And as I had not had one in ages... I think I just wanted one!  So I had one!!

And its all about understanding why I made this choice, maybe as I felt I missed it?  Or just because I wanted to because I could!  Well these things are always going to be there, I need to learn to live with them.  I am not doing too bad... infact I am doing really well... I am more aware of what goes in my mouth now!

Tomorrow is another day....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)