Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wednesday 13 th August 2014....

Hello friends...

Hmmm as you can see from my header, I have been side tracked today.... 

But its fine I think as it was a nice side track! ha ha

Well I received my digital copy of Just Cross Stitch Magazine, October 2014 issue...

This one...



And well I really liked the look of lots and I mean lots of things in it... 

Like these...



And this...



And this...



So I got some bits together, printed off something and went off to the hospital.. remember Jon had an appointment... yeah!! Stitching time for me!! ha ah a

Here I am stitching in the hospital...



Do you know which design I was stitching??  Its a really cute one!

Oh OK.. I will show you all as I have finished it now!!

Its a Blue Ribbon Design called Owls in Moonlight, stitched on 32 count Belfast Linen...



I am really pleased with it and now I just have to decide how to finish it...   It was a fun stitch.

See I told you it was a nice distraction!  I will back on my Garden Sampler by Blue Ribbon Designs tomorrow... not a lot left to do on that now :)

After the hospital visit I dropped Han off down the town as she wanted to do a bit of shopping with a friend.  Piece and quiet!! ha ah ah a  And when I picked her up later ... look what she bought me....



Such a lovely gift and she said she bought me as I like bees!  Thank You Han xxx

The middle one may look like its almost empty... its not!! Its because I lay it on its back to take  the photo!

Ooooh I will have my finished ... yes finished bathroom to show you tomorrow!!! Exciting!!  

Ok for now... smiles to you all :)

xx  :) xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your very quick finish Jacquie, sometimes it's good to be sidetracked! Lovely gift from Han too. I really enjoyed seeing you on YouTube yesterday, you are both so beautiful and your happiness just shines through! Hope all went well for Jon at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Halloween finish :) Han is a darling xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super little stitchy project you took to the hospital, you'll whip up a lovely Halloween basketfull of goodies by the time it comes around this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacquie

    A lovely finish (:
    Han is very thoughtful and I hope you enjoy your lovely present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love that pumpkin with swirls..your work is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that was quick! Good for you. Hope Jon is well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say you are a fast stitcher, looks just wonderful .
    What a lovely daughter you have there , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I can see why you got sidetracked, there's some really lovely designs there. Great stitching!
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am waiting for my copy, I get the paper version of this magazine. I'm old fashioned LOL.
    I can see why you couldn't wait to start this one. It's a similar style to her Christmas series she did for the magazine. You should look those up too!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)