Friday 15 August 2014

So excited.....

I just had to do an extra post to show you what I have done...

Its almost 2.30 am here!!  But you know me when I get into something I just go with it!

Remember this...

Its the Blue Ribbon Design "Owls in Moonlight" I started to stitch ...


As you all know I finished it...


The most exciting thing for me then was deciding what to do with it then!  I did like the thought of it in a pillow... but wanted to stretch my boundaries a little so got my felt out and started cutting!! 

Look what I come up with...


I am really excited at how it came out... 

And for my first attempt I think its OK!

I like it that much I have now hung it on my wall!!

Ooooh do you know excitement is a great stress reliever!?  :)

Happy smiles to you all :)

xx

13 comments:

  1. What a cute stitchery...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelle heure de la nuit !!!!!!mais absolument divin.
    Bravo a toi
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mad thing! Looks great though, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jacquie!! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is wonderful well done Jac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! It is such fun to learn new ways to finish off our stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! How cute! Well done, Jacquie, well done!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that latest design you have completed... And you have won my Giveaway.. so can you email me with your address please.. Chris x
    chs22hk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)