Monday 4 August 2014

Monday 4 th August 2014...


Hello friends.....

As you know yesterday I spent some time with my dad... we went to bingo.  It was a lot of fun and we caught up on chit chat as we do!  We play for fun and look...


Ha ha this time I won!! ha ha I was in utter shock!  Well we both decided that I should put the money towards a car clean.. for my car!  So that is what I did today... and yes took dad along! While it was being cleaned dad and I sat in Costa coffee shop drinking coffee!  We do a lot of that!!

Well when I got home I started to stitch again...
(in case you are wondering I am not being paid to advertise anything on or in my blog at any time.. see I feel the need to mention this as I had a email that was suggesting this... I post what I like because I like the things I use and do....)

I am REALLY loving stitching my new project.  If you have not guessed already well its a Blue Ribbon Design.... there is a link to all the designs in my right hand border at the top.  Just something about it that is making me not want to put it down...

Its called "Garden Sampler" designed by Belinda from Blue Ribbon Designs...

Here is how I am getting on...






I was actually in two minds whether or not to stop stitching and make a blog post!! See like I say I am enjoying stitching this design so much.

Ok well that is it.. sorry must dash as I want to stitch more!! ha ha a

I will be back tomorrow with another update :)

Smiles to you all and happy stitching :)

xx  :) xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh my - congratulations on you winnings…..and what a lovely design you're stitching.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stitching :D they look amazing and congratulations on your winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is coming along beautifully!! Well done on the winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your winning
    Sweet stitches x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design you are stitching on right now is really beautiful. I can understand that you want to pick it up and stitch all the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a funny feeling you might have a little windfall at bingo... congrats.
    Your Blue Ribbon Sampler is looking gorgeous, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! I love that you spend time like that with your dad.
    Your stitching is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning & having a sparkling clean car :)
    Great progress on your wip, it looks lovely! Who is it from??
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A clean car, bingo winnings and spending time with your Dad is the best ever. love your stitching hugs lynda ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad your enjoying your latest stitch, it looks fab :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great time with your Dad. These moments must be treasured!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)