Saturday 14 June 2014

Saturday 14 th June 2014... Up Date...


I sure did!! ha ha a

Yes I have made the mug mat for my dad for Fathers Day tomorrow...

I know its not perfect...

I know its wonky....

I know it does not look perfect...

But....

Its made with love  :)

My dad has a caravan and loves to go away in it, so I thought whilst in his house he can have a mug mat with a caravan on!  Some where to put his mug too!!

This is the 'doing' phase... I wanted it to  look like this...

And a close up of the caravan I stitched too... (this is the before stage too)

Then I stitched it all together with my sewing machine.. Front...

Back...



I hope he likes it...

I did have fun making it :)

Thank You all very much for your words of encouragement :)

Smiles to you all :)

xx

13 comments:

  1. Your dad will love it, you made a great job! Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank You... you too have a lovely evening :) x

      Delete
  2. Hooray! Good for you, getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! He will love it! You did a great job and really fast! Yay for you!
    Now on to something else fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was even quite surprised at how quick I completed it! I sat twiddling my fingers thinking... and now what!? ha ha h a Thank You for your kind words :)
      Onto something else now.....

      Delete
  4. Your dad will love it so much

    Great job
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jacquie! Your dad will love what you've made for him! It's so sweet - well done.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely Jacquie! Sure your dad will absolutely love it. Always lovely to get something so personal as a gift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and thoughtful gift, and well made! Best wishes to your dad on Father's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet your dad loved it, handmade by his special daughter, what could be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)