Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tuesday 24 th June 2014.... OMG.. is blogger broken??


Hello lovely people out there!

I thought I would show my appreciation today with this colorful header.... You are all so awesome and I thank you all for being a part of my blog journey.

Well this will only be a quick post as blogger is having difficulties.... I cannot see any posts made by people.. I am thinking its the same for everyone whilst the problem gets sorted? 

ha ha that said I bet this post is lost too!! ha ha ha

If you do manage to find your way here Yipppeeeee!!! But I am not making a full post until Blogger is sorted as I feel people would miss it.. and I want to see all your lovely posts too.... but not knowing if you have made a post or not is very frustrating indeed.  I will try to sit quietly and patiently but I am so impatient with things like this... 

Hope you are all OK and coping with this better than me?!

I followed suit a little as I say Mii Stitch (Ingrid) posted about the problem with Blogger.... so jumped on the band wagon!  Lets hope its sorted soon...

Thanks for popping in if you found me!

Smiles :)

xx

11 comments:

  1. I googled this problem yesterday Jacquie. I read from Blogger that they are trying to fix this "bug". Who knows how long it will take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can see this - YIKES! Hope it's fixed soon ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes its the same for me Jacquie. I feel lost without my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using Bloglovin for a reader, so you are still showing up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You showed up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You showed up on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a reader to follow my blogs and that is working fine :-)

    I use Feedly but some people use Bloglovin. Both seem to do the job OK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Feedly so I can perfectly read you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use Bloglovin and its working fine for me... hope you are soon able to get your stitchy stuff fix from the wonderful bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally the bug is gone!!!! Yay, we're all back to normal :D Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't hide from us... We'd find you...lol
    Yes blogger seems to be ok again... :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)