Sunday 9 November 2014

Well Done Belinda ....

Hello lovely friends...

I have wonderful news... 

Belinda from Blue Ribbon Designs has completed her 3 day walk for charity.  How wonderful indeed, and I would just like to say ..


I do hope that your feet are still intact, you have done brilliantly... Well Don :) x


I would like to say a huge Thank You to all of you out there that take time to comment on my little blog.  I know you all have busy lives and loads of other blogs to hop around... so I am so happy you took time to pop in and see me and leave a comment too... and such lovely comments too I might add! :)

I started a little stitch yesterday..


Here is the finished piece..




Its a little pin cushion I made up... 

I know its simple, but pretty I think to :)

Sunday's are always quiet.. I have been watching a program on Netflix .. rare for me as I never really follow anything.

Its called Salem, and really interesting.  Maybe it was Halloween that inspired me to watch it?

I found 2 trailers on YouTube...



Its really interesting watching it... have you seen it?  

Makes me want to stitch the wonderful design I bought for mum's Christmas/Birthday... hmm yes I had better start that!!  Its stitched on Salem linen!

So I had better go as I have things to stitch! :)

Smiles to you all :)

xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your sweet stitches so much
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Belinda! And the pincushion is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A 3 day walk! That sounds LONG, but Belinda is to be congratulated for it! Good job!
    Your little stitching is adorable! And perfect for YOU and your button adventures!!! Love it!!!
    No, that show looks scary to me!! HA HA I don't think I can watch it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little pin cushion is lovely, perfect! Well done to the walker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pincushion is adorable, Jacquie. Nope, I don't watch the program you mentioned! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little pillow:-)
    All you are doing:-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your finish is so sweet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)