Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Night Sew In.......


Hello wonderful happy people :)

Love joining in on the sew in as I get to see what everyone else is stitching :)  And its just so so exciting knowing people are sewing/crafting at the same time as me all over the world!  WOW!! 

I am thrilled...excited actually!! To show you what I have been stitching...

Its something I LOVE...yes I love them.. if you know me and my blog you will know what I am talking about!

haha or should I say baa baa! lol



My needle minder 'Blue' was a real clue!!

Ok remember it started like this...









So this is where I am now... 

I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying stitching this design... I love love love it!

If your not familiar with this design its a Little House Needleworks design called "Warm Winter Woolens".  My dear Jon (husband for those new followers) bought me this as a surprise oooh months and months ago.. I have been dying to stitch it.. as usual I switched some of the threads around on the colour charts... but am liking my choices :)

I am thrilled .. OH MY!! can you tell I am super excited about this!!??  I am LOVING IT!!

And I am trying my hardest to stitch it as neat as I can too.. 

Do you like it?
Are you a sheep fan?

So this is what I have been doing :)  

Happy stitching to y0u.. lol ewe .. all :)

Smiles :)

23 comments:

  1. Oh that is so much more adorable then anything I would have guessed! I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say "I'm lovin' this design"! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely! I can see why you love it! Cutest sheep I've seen for a long time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually good at guessing, and I didn't know what this was. How cute!!! A sweet sheep in a sweater!!! Precious! Your husband has good taste in charts!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great already. How sweet gift from your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and you have made it beautifully!! I do like sheep very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I need to bookmark this blog so I can have some fun Friday night mojo. And lucky me to find this on my birthday eve. Feeling blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Jacquie, the sheep pattern is absolutely darling, and your stitching is flawless. We love your excellent workmanship and your even, very precise stitches. What a great idea to show the progress of this piece through "time-lapse" photography. Very creative work !
    Warm wishes, from Marina and Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute design! I loved the way you had made mystery photos - from the first three I could never have guessed what it would have become.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sheep! So jealous of you with a husband buying charts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little EWE is adorable and you do a beautiful job stitching. I actually got back into handwork to keep my hands busy so I didn't smoke. It works good doesn't it and we come out with something beautiful and visible for our efforts....well, at least you do! LOL! I have so many things I love to do and cross stitch is one of them. I think I need to go peek at Little House Needleworks...uh oh! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're absolutely right, that sheep is sooo stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, popping in from FNSI... your stitching is beautiful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big sheep fan too. I live surrounded by fields full of them and on occasions the little woolly buggers take up residence in my garden too. Not that I mind... too much :o) Your cross stitch really is "too stinking cute" to quote Iris. Beautifully stitched too. Well done Jon for buying it for you. I'm off to track down that pattern right now...... have fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've popped over from FNSI and so glad I did. 'm a fan of sheepy cross stitch and yours is gorgeous. Love the needle keep, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super stitching, the perfect design for ewe....

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great sheep! I recall the design now you have finished her. My friend Bronny stitched an entire Year of the Sheep. She no longer blogs but you can see her designs here. She gave a friend of sheep freebie once too., which I stitched!
    http://bronnysbits.blogspot.co.uk/p/2011-year-of-sheep.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. That I wasn't expecting!!! A sheep!! Love it :)
    I thought it was going to be some kind of Christmassy flowery design.
    What a sweet woolie sheep, it just look adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet sheep design! Your stitching is so pretty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the way it turns from snow fall to an adorable and smart sheep. Always like photo storyboard stitching. Bises.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)