Friday 7 March 2014

Friday 7 th March 2014....

(Borrowed from Goggle Images)

Well I had a lovely shock surprise today...

I had an email from Cross Stitch Collection magazine... saying I was in their next issue!!   

This is the magazine...


And here is my letter...



It is rather odd seeing my name in a magazine I read!  And then my actual stitching too!!
I should really finish it now!! ha hah a
Then send them a photo of me with it finished! :)
I do love stitching this..its funny how life and other distractions get in the way.  This I think for me will always be special as its my first ever project that I tried to stitch on linen.  

I think for 2014 I would love to stitch more on other fabrics.. not really sure what else is out there though?  

Great idea for me to keep busy.. research all the different fabrics to stitch on!  As I am not a pro and just branching out onto other things I think I should say nothing too small! By that I mean the size of the holes... my linen is 25 count and I can manage this.  I dont really understand or know what all the other fabrics are... I will have to see if somewhere has a 'sample' pack of different fabrics, different counts as I think that would be really interesting to try.

hmmm yes I will look more into this!



I am still feeling off color and not quite myself .... I have tried to eat something today..

Breakfast I really really fancied egg on toast with brown sauce!  So I made it..


I tried but just could not eat it...


That is what I left :(

I felt squiffy for some time after that and when I felt a little better I thought it best I tried some more food... this was later afternoon now..

I had a very boring wholewheat wrap with lettuce and cheese in!


That was fine... but I am not hungry so this evening I am not going to have a meal as such... I think I will just have a nibble of something.




I will try to post  more later... as I am not feeling so good right now :(

Well I have been tinkering about and after thinking long and hard I decided to add a wish list to my blog... to be honest it was a hard decision as there are so so many beautiful charts and marvelous designers out there.. I found it very hard to decide... but I have listed some of what I currently like and love :)  Feel free to take a peek.... its located at the top right of my blog right at the top.




(Borrowed From Google Images)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being in the magazine! My blog should be featured in the next issue of TWOCS... I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mii Stitch Thank you! And WOW cool!! I cannot wait to see that too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the magazine, your stitching project does look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)