Saturday 1 March 2014

Saturday 1 st March...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Yes we are now in March!!  I think its passing awfully quick... but that could just be me!?

My day got off to a great start.. the postman brought me a parcel!!  Yipppeeeee love parcels. This parcel was from BzzAgent UK ...

How cute is that tape on the box!! Bzzzzzz



Yes my newest campaign... 

Hmmm interesting I think I may of been sent the wrong box?  Curls.... hmm wavy?!  I can use the Miraculous Recovery serum as it eliminates frizz... yes we can work with that!  And repairs damage... treats split ends and it nourishes.... yes I can work with this one :)

As for the shampoo, conditioner and calming cream... its all for use of hair that has curls... this will not defeat me!! I think I will try it as I want to see what the product smells like and how it feels on my head.  As for the curl part... hmmm I have waves.... ARGH but!  My mum does have curls!! So I guess its a trip to hers for her to be my little test subject! ha ha ha  
This one should be fun!! :)


Today stitchy wise I am working on my surprise to go into the RAK I am putting together... an Easter surprise box!  I hope they dont mind its taking me so long!!  Ah well they would not mind I think as 'they' dont know!! ha hah aa its a surprise after all!!  But yes seriously I do hope they like it... who ever gets it!

Here are the colors....





Food... hmmm food today is an interesting subject.... its just after 1 pm and I have not eaten anything yet!  Just not hungry... 

Maybe something later....

Fresh brown bread with tuna mayo filling..


And look what I got as a treat!! Lucky me!!  It was a little like a bounty with a biscuit on the bottom!


Dinner..... Thought  I needed some veg, a bit of iron intake too... I think I may of over done it slightly! Under all that veg is a jacket potato! ha ha h a.... oh yes! It also has a salmon filet broken up into it too :)



So that is it really!!  


2 comments:

  1. I use the JF straight ahead products.. you've received an expensive parcel today!!! :) Can't wait to find out what is your rak stitching project... Have a lovely sunny day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice parcel.
    Wondering what your RAK might be, nice colours you've chosen for it.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)