Wednesday 12 March 2014

Happy Post!

(Borrowed from Google Images)


I wanted to share my amazing news....

I can eat something without feeling awful!  Look this is it..


Its Shreddies cereal with chopped banana in semi skimmed milk!  Its what I have eaten today and I feel fine! Yeah there is hope yet for me!!

I have more good news...

Well a while ago I stitched an amazing butterfly that was designed by Gaynor French from Sitchers Anon Cross Stitch Designs.... HERE is LINK

The butterfly was a sheer joy to stitch I loved it... this one:


Well as I stitched this design and it went onto Stitchers Anon blog I was a winner!! Yes me a winner!! I could not believe it!! 

So what did I win I hear you ask...

2 charts of my choice! Of my choice!!  Yippppeeeee!!!

Now the hard part was choosing the charts!! OMG!! Please take a look at Stitchers Anon Etsy shop and you will what I mean!! ALL of the designs are AMAZING!!


I knew which 2 charts I would like... but there was a third I loved too... well ok if I am honest I love them all! ha hah abut I had cut them down to 3 and could not decide... so I was very kindly given 2 charts and I just had to get a third myself! It was a tough call... it just had to be 3!!

I would like to thank Gaynor French and Stitchers Anon for the generosity and kindness in allowing me to firstly stitch the butterfly and then for the charts I received as a bonus!

Here is what I chose... 

I should say that they came in PDF format so I had them instantly! But forgive my printer as its now out of colored ink! :(


I chose...

1. Friendship Starts With A Hug
2. Friendship Grows In Leaps And Bounds

As my winning charts

And the one I got as I could not live without it!!

3. Christmas Is Here

Just lovely and now I have a massive smile from ear to ear!!  I love surprises and happy things, goodness knows I needed cheering up!

THANK YOU xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Your shreddies look so healthy, yum yum :)
    Congrats on your win, your butterfly is lovely & colourful.
    Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win, you chose some lovely charts, Gaynor is such a lovely lady. I know some ladies who struggle to eat potatoes due to the high starch content and it makes them bloated all the time, I wonder if your recent jacket spud liking was not helpful to your own system with so many of them. Glad to read you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julie do you know I had not even thought about that it might be the potato's! I assumed it was the butter! I cut the butter out and I no longer feel ill! The potato's may be contributing to my bloated feeling.. hmmm this eating lark is so hard!! Do you know I had not eaten white potatoes for almost a year then I just got back into jacket potato's again.. maybe I am not used to eating them, or rather so many of them!! ha ha a They are addictive! hmmm OK!! Serious now... time to watch what I eat again! Thank you for your comment I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)