Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday 23 rd March 2014...

(Borrowed from Google Images)


What a lovely old day!  Well a strange one I watched from my window most of the day!  That is right.. I stayed in all day!  ha ha but not in my PJ's!! I actually got dressed!  I say its a strange day as the weather has been all over the place... rain, sun, blue sky then rain, dark grey sky then yes sun again.. a very odd day.  In a way I am pleased I stayed in as I know I would of been the one who got drenched!

Whilst inside I have been stitching... not all day, been cooking dinner and pottering about too.  But yes done some stitching, it does not look like a lot of progress but believe me its taken hours!  Its all the color changes and then the outlining.  I am pleased its almost done... only a little bit to do in the right hand corner now... yippppee!!! 

Progress so far...


You can see the colors I have added at the bottom... and the small empty space I still have to fill!! I thought I would of got it finished today but I seriously underestimated how long all those colors changes would take.  Ho hum hopefully I will finish it tomorrow!  Yes tomorrow is another day after all!! :)

So that is all really what I got up to this wonderful Sunday! ha ha

But you know what... I am smiling :)

Oooh yes... I want to say a big HELLO and thank you to all the new people that have popped in on my blog, very nice of you to do so :)  And yes thanks to all those who are still with me.. my journey is changing constantly.. I love how its turning out :)

Thank you xxx

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are smiling. Lovely progress on the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be beautiful hanging on your wall when its all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great update, you have definitely worked on this a lot these past few days!!! It is beautiful & colourful, can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design! I love any sea themed patterns!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jaqcuie!
    I just found Your sweet blog via Mii Stitch !
    Your Dolphins look great You have really worked hard with that demanding piece of stitching!
    I am from Finland.
    Please excuse my funny english and the bad grammar :)

    With my Best Greetings,Maija

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to my new followers and stitchy friends popping in, its really lovely that you have commented on my blog :)
    I have really enjoyed stitching this project and well I should finish it!! Only a little right hand corner bit to do...
    Smiles to you all :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)